Thursday 6 April 2017

The Beginning Of My Book Called Power Gems


I woke up, at first I could only see yellow and blue. I couldn’t breath. Something said “babo”. Then a ticking and tocking apple was in the air in front of me. Wait, apples don’t go tick, tock, tick, tock. My bed blew up. I screamed. Then there was around about 500 sounds saying in amazement and awe “ooohhh aaahhh”.

Then I heard 2 screeching meows. I looked to my right to see around about 500 minions from Despicable me with a surprised Element and Space both on their backs and about to be pushed off my dad’s desk I yelled “stop” without even realising it. The minions backed off. Element and Space jumped down. Then I heard a click and some disco music, I tried to shut my eyes because the most disgusting and funny thing was happening!

The minions were dancing, showing and wiggling their butts! I shouted “stop” again. The minions stopped. Some wheels started turning in my brain, then a lightbulb turned on. I have control over the minions! Then I was lying down on my back on their heads, I was carrying two frightened cats named Element and Space.  The minions took me down stairs and that is where my story begins…


No comments:

Post a Comment